Carburizing agent is a carbonaceousmaterialintended for the carburizing of cast iron and steel.
Our company specializes on the production of materials used in steelmaking in various melting units.
We offer carbon-containing briquettes for smelting high-quality steels in electric arc furnaces, induction furnaces. The Briquettes are made of calcined carbon.
- Smelting of steels with reducedcast iron content.
- Smelting an alloy of steel with carbon.
Composition Of Briquettes:
- Carbon content not less than 70%;
- Sulfur content no more than 0,6%;
- Moisture content no more than 8%.
- Fractional composition of the briquette is 40*40 mm.
Briquettes are delivered in BIG-BAGS by 1 ton
Head of Research and Production Enterprise "PROMBRIKET"